Silver medal at the 25th Salon International des Inventions in Geneva, Switzerland.
First and only shampoo bar in the country made out of 100% Neem Aqueous Extract.
Neem Extract is known to naturally moisturize, deodorize, and detangle fur while keeping those fleas and ticks away.Neem Extract is also known to be a non-toxic antiseptic and anti-bacterial solution. Other Essential Oils were added to help strengthen fur and help reduce shedding due to skin problems, such as Coconut and Tea Tree. Aloe Vera Extract and Madre de Cacao were added for its moisturizing and skin healing components.
Paraben free. Non-toxic. Free of artificial colors. Biodegradable.
- Made out of 100% neem extract plus aloe vera and essential oils.
- Naturally deodorizes, heals, and soothes sensitive skin.
- Strengthens fur.
- Kills bacteria and viruses on wounds.
- Rids of ticks and fleas.
- Non-toxic and biodegradable.
- FDA registered, making it good for humans to use as a hand or body soap, or on hair as a shampoo bar.
- PH balanced for dogs, cats, and furry pets.
- Paraben free. Non-toxic. No artificial colors.
Ingredients: 100% Natural Neem Extract, Aloe Vera, Gliricidia, Coconut Oil, Orange Oil, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Olive Oil, Citronella.
FDA registered making it safe for humans too!
How to use:
- Wet coat and apply bar directly on fur. Work up lather from head to tail. Leave up to maximum of 5 min and then rinse thoroughly. Brush and dry as usual.
- For humans, you may use it as a normal hand or body soap (all those plant extracts and essential oils are good for you too!)